On this Van Gogh Day Tour we take you into the Dutch Countryside of Brabant. Discover Vincent’s life. Where he was born in Zundert, how Vincent started to draw in Etten, the farm village of Zundert where he painted the ‘Potato eaters’. Find out about Vincent’s life in the Netherlands, what kind of person was he and what inspired him? See it for yourselves.
- Zundert – See the town where Vincent Van Gogh was born in 1853.
- Etten – 1881 decides to become an artist and starts drawing the villagers and landscape.
- Nuenen – The Potato Eaters where painted in 1885. Just a local farmers family in Nuenen.
- Choose your museum Kröller-Müller or VinCentre.
- Private Tour
- Professional local guide/driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Visit museum of your choice
You travel in an electric car (or CO2 compensated vehicle). Supporting small local businesses and avoiding over-tourism by traveling off-the-beaten path.
Want to be featured here? Simply tag your Insta pics with #vangoghprivatetour