General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, propositions and contracts with Travel Organisation Holland=.
- These general terms and conditions are also written, for the staff and employees of Travel Organisation Holland=.
- Any person who enters into a contract with Travel Organisation Holland= on behalf of or for the benefit of another person is severally liable for all obligations arising from the contract.
- If the counter party has included general terms and conditions that conflict with the general terms and conditions of Travel Organisation Holland=, the terms and conditions of Travel Organisation Holland= prevail, unless explicitly and written agreed by both parties.
Contract / Prices / Payments
- Prices only includes that what is explicitly offered in the contract by Travel Organisation Holland=.
- Prices exclude VAT, governmental levies, unless they have been indicated in the contract.
- All propositions and offers made by Travel Organisation Holland=, are without engagement. Without mentioning of a period of acceptance, there cannot be any liability or claim on the propositions done by Travel Organisation Holland=.
- The contract applies only to the date and duration mentioned in the contract.
- Travel Organisation Holland= is allowed to let third parties carry out (parts of) the contract. Articles 7:404, 7:407 lid 2 and 7:409 BW are explicitly excluded.
- Counter parties are liable themselves for adequate insurance (e.g. cancellation, health, loss of property).
- Payments need to be made in the currency mentioned in the contract.
- Upon conclusion of a contract with Travel Organisation Holland= an advance payment must be paid of 20% of the total agreed sum within 14 days.
- If the performance agreed upon, starts/takes place within 14 days, the total agreed sum must be paid immediately and in full.
- The remainder of the agreed upon sum must in all cases be received by Travel Organisation Holland= no later than 14 days before the performance agreed upon starts/takes place.
- In case of late payment, the counter party is without prior notification automatically in default. Travel Organisation Holland= has in that case the right to terminate the contract. Travel Organisation Holland= has the right to claim the costs which have already been made for the contract.